Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's the Little Things...

I am super excited because I got a new phone at work. This is totally dorky, but I've been asking for a new phone for a year. This one has caller ID (which I didn't have before) and 3 lines so I can put people on hold and switch over to another line. Yesterday, I was able to catch someone while they were leaving a voice mail...so cool! I realize that this is silly, but man it's already making my life better at work. Oh, AND it has 10 speed dial buttons so I don't have to remember any phone numbers anymore!

Another thing that is making my life better today is that I have gotten TWO good nights of sleep in a ROW. That is the second time since last July that that has happened. I'm not exaggerating! I feel so refreshed today! Yay!

No comments: