Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not Much Going On

Sunday started off wonderful. It was cool outside and I sat in the back yard doing my Bible Study for 45 minutes and got really chilly even though I had a sweatshirt on...I love it! After church, a few of us went to the chocolate bar and had dessert for lunch...it was heavenly!!! I got my car washed on Sunday (it desparately needed a good washing).


Monday, Cooking Group was at my house. I made yummy chicken cream cheese puffs...they were delish! Anne bought a blow torch for the occasion (we were celebrating lots of things in our Cooking Group!) and made creme brulee.

Work has been fun this week because it's getting closer to the project and so I'm busier and I like to feel like I'm actually doing something. Today I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off...and I LOVED it! Tomorrow promises to be just as busy and I can't wait!

Unfortunately, one of my co-workers had a death in the family this week. Even though I didn't know the guy that passed away, it still makes me sad to think about all the people whose lives are sadder because he's gone. He was only 22...too young!

2 comments:

angie said...

hey, jenny, i didn't know whether to answer on my blog or yours. :) we have a c-section scheduled for next wednesday, april 30. it's close!! yikes!

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
I'm so glad to see you back in the blogging world. I was afraid you'd gotten cryogenically frozen in Detroit for work on March 3rd. Send a list of the places you shopped for all those things you bought for your house. Particularly the paintings.