Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's a Beatuful Day in the Neighborhood

In my new neighborhood, that is. I think I found a house to buy and I am super excited about it. Once everything is finalized, I'll post pictures and details.

Today was a beautiful day for several reasons.

One, I found a house.


Two, Daddy and I ran a 5K and he ran the whole thing, which he hasn't done in a while. It was a smallish race at the Kemah Boardwalk to benefit the Galloway School. To be honest, I'm not too sure what the Galloway School is. I hope it's not something weird like a school of witchcraft : ) ! Oh well. It was a good race around Kemah and we had a good time.



The third reason it's a beautiful day is because it is, in fact, a beautiful day. I was sitting outside at the carwash waiting on my car to get done and I looked up and saw this flag fluttering in the wind. Since I had my camera with me, I decided to take a picture. I think it's pretty.


I love the weekends!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Where did you find a house? That's so exciting!