Saturday, October 30, 2004

Marthon Fundraising Update

Well, I'm up to $1,805.00 now, which is over half way there (yeah!). I've still got $1,695.00 to raise. It's been neat to see the people that are enthusiatic about supporting me. I am so thankful to those who have supported me. If you are interested in supporting me, visit the Train to End Stroke website at http://gophoenix2005.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=52307&lis=1&kntae52307=E8BBDF5CC1BC458BA9EE9F08A03EC2C7&login=o and search for my name (if it's not in the top 5 list on the right). Or you can send a check made out to the American Stroke Association to me at home (email me and I'll give you my home address).

ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!

Here is a list of those who have donated:

Ann Blaine
Daniel Brooks, State Farm, Houston, Texas
Nancy Brown
Stacy Conville
Ashley Crump
Diane Deville
April Erwin
Beth Ann Godair
Robin Gosserand
Joyce Green
John Gunter
Janis Gustin
Dave Henry
James Jorgensen
Kiwanis Club of Baytown, Texas
Casey Kirchner
Tori LaCoco and Lynna Stephenson, My Trainer, League City, Texas
Cheryl Lewis
Veronica Lopez
Linda Middlebrooks
Gene and Gaye Lynn Ortis
Karl Ortis
Shelly Osborn
Liz Pattison
Jimmy Reynolds
Ravi Sankaran
Ta Sraubol
Kate and Tony Swartz
Dr. Mark Woods, Woods Chiropractic, Laporte, Texas
Cara Von Tress

No comments: