Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New job

I'm getting a new job inside my company. I'm pretty excited about it. I realize this has nothing to do with running, but I'm getting a new job...woohoo!!! Here is the official intercompany announcement...

Effective June 1, 2006, J. A. (Jenny) Ortis, currently Plant Manufacturing Planner, Polypropylene Manufacturing, Baytown Chemical Plant, will be promoted to Section Supervisor, Baytown Chemical Plant Fixed Equipment and Inspection Section, Baytown Engineering Services Department, Engineering Services Division.

I love working here, for those of you that don't know!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Congratulations Jenny!!

Megan said...

congrats, jenny. that's awesome!

Michelle said...

well, that's great!

Stacy said...

i don't know what that means you will be doing but it makes you sound pretty important! and promotions are always good...congrats!

Paper said...

Just caught up with your blog... Good luck on the new job!! Sounds like a great opportunity! I am so glad you are still enjoying XOM... I loved it --- not every single day, but definitely the overall experience! Sometimes I miss the "challenges" of being a ChemE, but motherhood has advantages too!

knelson said...

Congratulations Jenny! I hope this new position has been a wonderful experience so far. You are so fortunate to have a job that you love!

Michelle said...

new post, please! :)